For years, Grand Boulevard’s website had not changed. Finally, their out-of-date site was revamped with a fresh, modern look and responsive design. To get the word out and drive traffic to the new website, they asked The Partnership for help.
We created a two-pronged approach. The first prong sent an eBlast to a loyal list of B2B and B2C email recipients. The second prong increased the reach to new customers with a social media contest designed to drive traffic to the new website in order to enter to win a shopping spree.
The month-over-month increases were overwhelming:
- 3rd Party conversations increased by 72.3%
- Site traffic increased by 30%
- Website traffic from social media increased 2,226.32%
- Website traffic from eBlasts increased 91.73%
- Facebook Engagement increased by 204.68%
- Facebook Impressions increased by 523.82%
- Facebook Reach increased by 485.61%
- Twitter impressions increased by 384%