For years, Grand Boulevard’s website had not changed. Finally, their out-of-date site was revamped with a fresh, modern look and responsive design. To get the word out and drive traffic to the new website, they asked The Partnership for help.
We created a two-pronged approach. The first prong sent an eBlast to a loyal list of B2B and B2C email recipients. The second prong increased the reach to new customers with a social media contest designed to drive traffic to the new website in order to enter to win a shopping spree.
The month-over-month increases were overwhelming:
• 3rd Party conversations increased by 72.3%
• Site traffic increased by 30%
• Website traffic from social media increased 2,226.32%
• Website traffic from eBlasts increased 91.73%
• Facebook Engagement increased by 204.68%
• Facebook Impressions increased by 523.82%
• Facebook Reach increased by 485.61%
• Twitter impressions increased by 384%
Looking for a new marketing partner? Want to know more about the people behind the projects? Let us know more about your goals and needs in the form below.